Grand Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

Some staff i found helpful and friendly others I felt acted like it was a chore to provide some assistance. Clean hostel and nice decor. My travel adaptor broke at the very last minute and reception were able to charge my phone which was good. Downfall is no kitchen. But good location, 20-30minutes walking distance to the main attractions. Station is near by.

Nomads Byron Bay

Byron Bay, Australia

Decent hostel. Stayed in a 4 bed mixed dorm with balcony which was a bonus and the bathroom was pretty clean. There were a few things that bothered me such as $5 deposit for a mug, lack of towels and hooks in the bathroom. Other than that it felt safe, very close to the beach, cafes and restaurants.

Hey Legend!! Thanks so much for you awesome feedback about our great rooms and even greater hostel. We are stoked that you enjoyed your stay with us. We apologise about having to take a deposit for mug hire, unfortunately some silly sausages don't return them sometimes. Make sure you come back and visit our awesome team next time you visit our paradise!! BIG love x

Wombats City Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

Nice hostel, stayed here during Oktoberfest, 15 minute walk to the festival. Only downfall is the price they charge but you'd get there anywhere during Oktoberfest time.

Prague Square Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

Staff were really friendly and informative! Showers squeaky clean and top location best old town square.

Smart Place Gare du Nord

Paris, France

Bathroom was really small and bit dirty. Staff were helpful. Didn't feel that safe at night outside of the hostel. There was a nice vibe amongst the guests though.

The Yellow

Rome, Italy

Staff were helpful and close to Roma termini station.

Emerald Palace

Florence, Italy

Best hostel I've stayed at. Felt like home. The rooms and bathroom were amazing! The staff there are extremely friendly and helpful. The lady making breakfast was lovely. Highly recommend this place!

Hostel Baccarat

Nice, France

Good place to stay helpful staff, only thing is place is run down but it is cleaned regularly.

Vertigo Vieux-Port

Marseille, France

Overall pretty good place to stay, breakfast is included. Walking distance to vieux port station, shops and restaurants. Beware of mosquitoes if you're prone to bites

Casa Gracia Barcelona Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

Blarneys Rock Backpackers

Rotorua, New Zealand

You guys were great, was very pleased with my stay at the hostel!

The staff were nice and everyone staying there got along with each other, it was a very chilled environment. Free internet and events on most nights which was great if you're travelling solo and wanting to meet people. Also central location.