Osio Backpackers

Cordoba, Spain

The hostel was very good. The room were warm even though it was close to 0 outside and it's dead in the city center, 2 minute walk to the mosque. The staff are very nice and helpful. Hot showers that don't go cold even after 4 people showered. I recommend this hostel.

Athens Moka

Athens, Greece

The hotel is in a very...unique location in Athens. Some people say the neighborhood isn't the best, but I felt safe walking around at night. It's very much set up as a hotel, so that is what you get. The staff are very nice and understanding and there are many shops around the hotel. Overall I recommend this hotel.

Corfu Backpackers

Corfu, Greece

Me and my girlfriend arrived to the hostel, but they didn't receive our reservation so we had to wait until the manager came to clear up the issue since all the dorm rooms were full. Luckily enough the manager put us in a double bed room for no extra charge. The hostel is very partyish, and has an almost private beach. Overall I enjoyed my time here.

Zagreb Soul Hostel

Zagreb, Croatia

The hostel was great. Excellent location and very cheap. The beds are comfortable and good kitchen to cook in. The best part is the staff. Very helpful and knowledgeable. Overall a great experience.

Porto Spot Hostel

Porto, Portugal

The hostel was very good. When I was staying there the world cup was going on so everyone would be in the common room watching the games, including the staff. The bar in the hostel isn't cheap but it's convenient to be able to buy beer at the hostel. Overall it was a great experience.

The place and staff were awesome! Had a chance to stay during San Antonio and had an amazing time. Will stay here when visiting Lisbon.

Moscow Style Hostel

Moscow, Russia

Hostel is dead in the center, just a 5 minute walk to Red Square. It feels more like someones apartment than a hostel, but for the money it wasn't a bad deal considering the location. I would stay again.

Red Emperor Hostel

Tallinn, Estonia

Hostel was awesome. From the staff to the bar in the hostel, it was a great time. Went for a CS event so about half the place was filled with CSers.

Viru Backpackers

Tallinn, Estonia

Viru Viru Viru! It was a very chill place. The staff gave us very good advice on where to go and where to eat (Shimo!). We stayed in the double bed room, which is facing the street. Idk if it's because I'm from NY, but the little noise that came in from the window didn't bother me at all. The room is very big and spacious. The free breakfast wasn't much but it was good to have a meal before exploring the city. Awesome common room too!

Kiev Central Station

Kiev, Ukraine

The hostel was very good. Very similar to the hostel I once worked in. Great atmosphere with the owner there. Not much people in the hostel at the time but we still went out to a very cool bar with the staff. Overall a great experience.

Smart Place Gare du Nord

Paris, France

Flying Pig Downtown

Amsterdam, Netherlands

The place was awesome. The bar and smoke room are a great place to meet people as a solo traveler. The staff are really helpful.

Old Prague Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

The hostel was OK. No wifi in the rooms and almost no one talked since each floor had its own little common room. It was central, but pretty boring.

Hostel ELF

Prague, Czech Republic

Hostel was great. Had a lot of fun there just hanging out outside. The staff isn't outgoing, but they are helpful. The BBQ are just sausages, but can't complain since it is free.

Suite Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

The hostel has a perfect atmosphere. The staff did a BBQ and everyone had a great time. Super friendly staff. Best hostel I've stayed in by far.