• Greece, Female, 18-24
Hostel Strowis, Utrecht, Netherlands
4th Aug 2013

Poor facilities:kitcsen poorly organised and open only in spesific timing eg you have no choise to cook your breakfast early in the morning, rooms without keys or other security measures-anyone can and may enter sb's room, sheets are provided clean but I saw the staff fold them on the living room table. Lockers are in the basement instead of the room or even the floor that you stay which is very inconviniet. For me just my stay was just tolerable.

• Greece, Female, 18-24
Stone Hotel & Hostel, Utrecht, Netherlands
31st Jul 2013

Very friendly atmosphere!The personel is very helpful and outgoing,and I had people to turn to for any issue that bothered me.I slept in a 4-bed female dorm, best features:the lockers are inside the room and you only have to share the shower and toilet with your other 3 roomates,not to mention that each room door opens by electronic code preventing any unwanted situations.Generally,I felt they are very good concerning safety issues.It is definetely value for money! (Minus drawbacks)