• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
2nd Apr 2017

I was looking for a cheap place to stay near the airport before flying out the next day, and this place was perfect - only 45 minutes on the nearby Nankai line. Koji is a wonderful and friendly host, making sure my family and I were comfortable. It's a small guest house, with only one shower and toilet, so I'm not sure if I would ever stay there long-term while visiting Osaka (it's also a bit far from the city center, but a short ride from the south-central Namba station), but it had charm.

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
28th Mar 2017

This hostel was perfect for my needs - a place to crash after spending the day at Universal Studios Japan nearby. You can't beat the location in that regard, and it is easily accessible from the Ajikawaguchi train station. The staff was very friendly when we checked in, and the facilities are nice and airy, clean, and basic. I stayed in a three-bed private room with my two younger brothers (both of whom had never stayed in a hostel before) and the free morning coffee is a plus.

• USA, All Female Group, 25-30
Hostel Urbano, San Jose, Costa Rica
1st Jan 2016

We were here for only one night and I wish we could have done more! Next time I'm in Costa Rica I may have to purposely stop by San Jose just to stay here again. The hostel was spacious, clean and super hip. Loved the pool room, hammocks, TV, courtyard, and all the awesome quotes scattered around. The bathrooms were a little far off and confusing to get to at first - also there's only two of them on the first floor - but were otherwise pretty clean. Looking forward to coming back.

• USA, Female, 18-24
Hotel Central, Casablanca, Morocco
7.1
24th Sep 2013

Really good value for the money. Rooms were neat and simple and mine had a nice view over the square. Located just inside the Medina, so as a tourist I didn't feel safest in the area but it was interesting to see. Within walking distance of the mosque. The guy at the front desk (owner? not sure, but he was there the whole time wearing the same soccer jersey lol) was very friendly and rather funny. Breakfast was also decent.

• USA, Female, 18-24
Giramundo Hostel, Ibiza, Spain
7.7
19th Sep 2013

Very friendly and relaxing hostel! Thank you for the pleasant