Location: Australia, Gender: Female, Age: 33

Lodge 121

Kuching, Malaysia

Hostel was nice and clean, staff were very helpful and it was easy to arrange for someone to meet me at the airport for a slightly lesser amount than I would have paid for a taxi.

Old Town Hostel

Zadar, Croatia

Hostel Giraffe

Krakow, Poland

GIDIC Backpackers

Tallinn, Estonia

The hostel is conveniently close to the bus station, tram stops and supermarket. Staff were really nice and helpful. Great kitchen and laundry facilities, gave them my laundry in the morning and had it back in the afternoon washed and dried. Breakfast was pretty good for 2 Euro.

Hostel 2962-Garmisch

Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Germany

Mainstation Hostel

Fussen, Germany

The location is great, close the train station and the bus stop for the castles.There is a supermarket very close by however the hostel has no cooking facilities which was disappointing and I stayed 3 days and hardly saw a sole.

Lion Lodge Lucerne

Lucerne, Switzerland

Very strange shower design, the wifi is only available in the common areas but other than that the hostel was clean, location was very good and the staff were very friendly.

Grüezi Alison. We really appreciate you taking the time to write a review. Thank you for coming to stay at the Lion Lodge. Very happy to hear you thought the hostel was cozy;-)), even not all did live up to your expectations. Thanks for the tip and we will try to be more engaging. Thanks for coming to stay with us. Kind Regards, „the Lion Lodge Team“

Really enjoyed staying in this hostel, had all the facilities including a reasonable rate for laundry and as it rained for whole two days I was in Interlaken, I spent a lot of my time in the hostel.

Youthhostel Bern

Bern, Switzerland

I had forgotten there is an additional membership fee if you are not an HI member which was 6CHF...made it quite an expensive night however I stayed in the 20 bed dorm and they have a night light system which I thought was great and everyone was very respectful of people trying to sleep.

Portree Hostel - Waterford City

Waterford, Ireland

More of a guesthouse than a hostel which was quite nice. Close to the bus station and easy walking distance into the main centre of town. Good wifi and kitchen facilities and Aldi supermarket is about 2 mins away.

Cashel Hostel

Cashel, Ireland

Staff were very nice, convenient location, good facilities. Shower was awful but overall hostel was good.

Dear Guest, Thank you for your review, I would like to state both for yourself and other fellow potential guests reading this that the shower which you mention would be on the 3rd floor and is currently being rectified as I type this and for that I do apologise. We are delighted apart from this that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us and that we look forward to having you once again as a valued guest at our establishment. Kind regards PJ Quinlan

Derry City Independent Hostel

Derry, Northern Ireland

Really enjoyed my stay at the hostel, Kylie and all the other staff were really welcoming. The facilities were great and the pub over the road had some great traditional music.

Killarney Sugan Hostel