American Dream Hostel

New York, USA

The stuffs are awesome! The guy bring up my luggage and when you are tired believe me: is very useful! The hostel is very clean, with small spots, but is good! Just missed like a living room, or a place to everybody stay together...

• 31st Dec 2013

That was the worst hostel that I ever stay in! Wifi didn't works in your home, you can't stay at any commom area after 10/11pm, the stuffs treat me and my mother so terrible! Breakfast was done 10 minutes before the time, and you have to pay to use computer! Was awful!

• 29th Dec 2013

HI-Baltimore Hostel

Baltimore, USA

I knew a lot of people at this hostel! Even the stuff come out with you for night time! The breakfast is awesome, and you can use the computer and stay at the living room relaxing any time! Was awesome... The bathroom just maybe is tooo small for a shower... Lol

• 25th Dec 2013

Duo Housing DC

Washington DC, USA

That hostel didn't have breakfast and isn't at the best location but is fine... Just think that have a better one...

• 24th Dec 2013

40 Berkeley Hostel

Boston, USA

This hostel looks like an hotel! Breakfast is awesome! Me and my mother was ok about it!

• 22nd Dec 2013

Planet Traveler

Toronto, Canada

The hostel is totally brent new, very clean and secure. I felt at first that was a little far away from places, but when you learn to use "TCC" ( kind of bus there) everything gets easier. I really think that was a best choice! ✔️

• 17th Oct 2013

The price is great for who will stay one night only like me. Is not the best hostel, but is ok! :)

• 4th Jul 2013