12th Feb 2017

This hostel is conveniently located near the bus stop. While it is not near the city center, it is extremely accessible. The hostel was extremely comfortable and the cafe attached was delicious. I met one of the lovely owners and she made sure I was comfortable the entire time. She was so sweet, helpful, and absolutely wonderful to talk to. She really cares about her guests. It is not a social hostel, but thats not necessarily a bad thing :) Would definitely recommend staying here!

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
Goodtime Beach Hostel, Koh Tao, Thailand
7.1
31st Jan 2017

The hostel was comfortable, but bathrooms and the overall hostel were not very clean. Wifi was extremely spotty. It was in a good location though.

Dear girls, thank you for your mostly positive feedback (that doesn't explain such a poor rating though:) I am glad that you appreciated our location and a comfort of our rooms. I am sorry if you found it not clean enough, but you had stayed during the holiday period and it always has been a bit crazier than usual :) Even when my cleaners have been working 9AM to 6PM every day, sometimes it is still not enough as we are located right at the beach and rooms get dirty because of the sand. And once again - all Wifi on Koh Tao is "spotty". Koh Tao is a tiny island in the middle of nowhere, so the fast Internet connection is one of the things you have to sacrifice to be in paradise :) Anyway, thank you for your positivity and we look forward to see you here again! :)

BED STATION Hostel, Bangkok, Thailand
26th Jan 2017

Great for meeting other travellers whether solo or in a group. The staff is extremely helpful and friendly. The hostel is extremely clean and has great facilities. Definitely recommend staying here!

Tour Club Kyoto, Kyoto, Japan
22nd Jan 2017

The hostel is comfortable and laid back. It is a small hostel, so it is easy to meet other people. The staff were extremely nice and helpful!

• Puerto Rico, Mixed Group, 18-24
ACBB Hostel Niagara, Niagara Falls, Canada
4th Aug 2013

My favorite hostel that I've stayed at so far! Good breakfast, great staff, great dorms, great location, and just great everything. Patrick, Mark, Emil, and everyone else were such a pleasure to spend some time with. If I ever go back to Niagara Falls I'd definitely stay in this hostel again. Completely worth the money.

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
The Clarence Park, Toronto, Canada
2nd Aug 2013

The Clarence Park was a wonderful hostel. It was my first time staying in a hostel and this definitely exceeded my expectations. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. The rooms were comfortable and bathrooms were really nice. If I return to Toronto I'd definitely come back to stay in this hostel. Thank you so much for the accomodations!