Hostel Cosmopolitan

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Everything is nice except the bathrooms need to update and the kitchen too. If the owner cares for their guests.

98SG

Singapore, Singapore

AS WE ARE THE TOURISTS AND WE PAYING MORE THAN US$10 PER NIGHT BUT THE OWNER WILL NOT PROVIDE US WITH A CABLE TELEVISION. NO ONE WILL LIKE THAT, CAN YOU STAY YOUR HOME WITHOUT A TELEVISION?? WE DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON AROUND THE WORLD, WE TRAVEL AROUND THE WORLD BUT WE DON'T KNOW NOTHING GOING ON, EXCEPT READ THE TRAVELBROCHURE???????????? WE FELT LIKE PRISONER AND FELT LIKE REFUGEES. OWNER COLLECT MANY THOUSANDS OF MONEY BUT SO CHEAP TO TREAT THE GUESS, WE COME ALL THE WAY FULL OF JOY.

Alex's Oceanview Stay

Taipei, Taiwan

It is a nice hostel, the hosts are nice and the air is better than Taipei. If you don't have to drive because the main street full of cars move slowly. I took mrt 40 mins from Tpe. I enjoyed my stay there because I have my own room and the host treat us with BBQ beef, that was very nice of him.

Traveler Banana

Taichung, Taiwan

Overall is ok the room is clean, but the wash area is filthy, it need to clean the mirror and flame those were cover by the dust. A big roaches came out from the ground floor and appear on the bed. O course we killed it and there were three young guys there in the room. Just a lost of bottles on the kitchen counter like a bar setting. When I walked up the stairs from outside, I was shock to see all dirt all the way up to four floor. That really turned me off because I never see a run down.

公道自在人心,批評前請先回想起我為你做了多少特別的處理,還因此影響其他住客的權益,尤其是半夜過敏換房間的事情,在大眾房染髮,而當時在有人再睡,我想你應該不了解那刺鼻味有多討厭吧 垃圾不願意配合回收,亂丟垃圾 但還是謝謝妳的指教

EZ Stay Ximen

Taipei, Taiwan

Over all it is nice if someone is not care for waiting to check in (no one there until 10am for check in). And we have to walk a few blocks to the building which I don't mind very much because I can walk (but with confusion where this lady take me). Now I know where I can book again with this hostel.

The Meeting Place

Taipei, Taiwan

I stayed there for 6 nights and could not use the big living room like the one in the picture because they rent to a school for study conferences. So no one could use for 3 days and can not watch television. Like many reviews said there was no air con from 1am to 8am and no windows in the room except a fan. A lady guest told me there was very poor atmosphere here. I never expect much I prefer and enjoy a bed in a room with window. I slept outside for fresh air for 2 nights.

Fernloft KL @ Chinatown

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

This hostel can be at good rating because the people working there, the staff are nice and smart, the room is less impressive to normal.

Hop Yen Hotel

Hoi An, Vietnam

They too many beds in one room, there are 11 people in one small room, no good atmosphere. No kitchen to make coffee, felt like living in a prison cell. The price is high in Viet Nam, but this is Hoi An?