• Iceland, All Female Group, 25-30
Prague Square Hostel, Prague, Czech Republic
4th Jun 2014

This is a great place to stay, great location easy to find, very safe and really helpful staff!! After coming back from pub crawl me and my friends wanted something to eat so we went to reception to ask where we could eat this late and then Jeremy at the reception just gave us his pizza in sted of sending us off in the state we were in! It was an amazing end to a great night.. definitely recommend this hostel!

Ostello S. Fosca, Venice, Italy
17th Aug 2013

I loved my stay there! Best security out of all the hostels I have stayed at!!! Not only one locked door but a locked gate as well to get to the reception then another locked door to a the hallway where my room was on 4th floor and then locked door of the room. The room was big with 4 beds and air condition , free breakfast in the morning and very helpful staff. I recommend this place...

Hostel Frat House, Split, Croatia
4.6
14th Aug 2013

I was there for 2 nights, it's a very small place narrow halls and only one bathroom for each gender for the whole hostel. No security at all the luggage storage is in the hallway no locks for the rooms, in my room there were no luggage lockers but they had small one so you could lock your passport and such, but in a room for 8 people there were only 6 of those. Bugs everywhere, small ants crawling on the walls and bedbugs!!! I will never stay there again..

Chillout Hostel Zagreb, Zagreb, Croatia
12th Aug 2013

I loved the location, but the room was a little small, only stayed there for one night.

Hostel Ruthensteiner Vienna, Vienna, Austria
10th Aug 2013

The room was on the other side of the street it was big and the beds were fine, only one shower for 8 people and when they are all girls it's not that great.. Location was really good close to the subway and trainstation I would stay there again.

PLUS Berlin, Berlin, Germany
7th Aug 2013

I really liked that this was more like a hotel then a hostel, the building was amazing I loved the garden. The subway station was not far away and really easy to us, when I come back to Berlin this is where Ill be staying!!!

Generator Hamburg, Hamburg, Germany
5th Aug 2013

Very nice place to stay, easy to find, very good location. I didn't like the showers in the room but they had better ones in the corridor. I will be staying here again in the future.