• Ireland, Female, 18-24
Abbey Court, Dublin, Ireland
8th Aug 2013

This hostel was brillant. I loved the hammock room and computer room. The bed were comfty and I felt very safe. Location was great, close to the air bus link too. The only hitch was wifi didnt reach the bedroom I was in. however If i am in dublin it is were I would stay again.

• Ireland, Couple, 18-24
Hostel Rooms Kesten, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina
5.7
4th Jul 2013

The facilities I rated poor, as the hostel advertised having a kitchen and laundry service. However the Owner told us he didnt let customers cook due to poor ventilation... However this was one of the main reason we picked the hostel. And then they told us they don't provide laundry service. So the two main reasons we picked the hostel for was a lie. otherwise the owner was lovely, wifi was fine, beds fine, everything else was good. It was nice and quiet.