Jacobs Inn, Dublin, Ireland
6.9
3rd Jul 2017

The front desk staff were not very helpful - I asked for help figuring out public bus times and they told me to find it myself on the pole next to the stop, even though I needed to catch a bus to the airport at a certain time. The breakfast was good.

Copenhagen Downtown Hostel, Copenhagen, Denmark
16th Jun 2017

So frustrating to have to pay so much for them to store your luggage. Why not have a luggage room? Also, the kitchen wasn't available when I arrived so I couldn't cook.

Thank you for your review. Unfortunately, due to renovations kitchen was reused. We are trying to improve our facilities and services. Reception is always open to make this inconveniences easy to deal with in order to solve the problems. I hope to see you soon again with us. Best regards

Castanea Old Town Hostel, Stockholm, Sweden
12th Jun 2017

It really drove me nuts that they make you pay for clean sheets and also won't allow you to use your sleeping bag or basically anything else you bring with you. It also is a bit frustrating that the staff is only there for a couple of hours in the middle of the day. Otherwise, the beds were super comfortable, everything was very clean, and it felt very homey. The location was amazing. Right next to the "German Cathedral" and literally in the very heart of old town.

Thank you for your mostly positive review! Sorry to hear we drove you crazy :( If you are traveling around in Sweden a bit more you will notice that this is quite common everywhere. When it comes to the hygienic part of it we have had to draw the line somewhere. I myself traveled around South America with travel sheets in my luggage and I never got to use them during 3 months! So I guess... when in Rome?

Abrahams Hostel, Dublin, Ireland
7th Jun 2017

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
8.0
12th Jul 2013

A nice place - very clean and spacious - but very impersonal with no character.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
11th Jul 2013

Awesome atmosphere! A great location and super helpful staff!

thank you sara we wish you great travels and hope to see you again at the woodstock hostel best regards

×