• USA, Male, 18-24
St Christopher's Greenwich, London, England
12th Jul 2013

I was very pleased with the helpfulness and friendliness of the staff. They definitely made may stay in and around the London area much easier with their insight. I would recommend staying here for any first time travelers going to the London area. To put my review in perspective I am a first time international traveler from Texas.

• USA, Male, 18-24
5.4
8th Jul 2013

While the hostel might look good from an aesthetic perspective, I found a few aspects of my stay particularly annoying. First and foremost is the plumbing. It's a joke. The first few floors of the building literally smell of urine due to inadequate plumbing systems. The shower stalls frequently over flowed due to clogged drains. Another issue was security. The key card locking mechanism on the doors was shotty at best. It's very easy for thieves to break into one's room.