If you choose some days to stay here, you would better have one day at Friday because you can taste the downplings done by staffs.

Mountain Hostel

Grindelwald, Switzerland

First, the room was so clean that we even believed we should take off our shoes. However, we could not give the hostel high score because it existed many discomfortable points. Towel 、sheet and even tableware need to pay. No kitchen, it only provided the microwave. Of course, if you like barbecue, you can use the supply outside the hostel. And the hostel is not close to the centre of Grindelwald. If you come back too late ,about after 6-7pm, there is no bus to take you from G to it.

• 20th Jul 2014

Yes, a real hostel!

• 11th Jul 2014

New Tour Inn

Nuwara Eliya, Sri Lanka

Near Victoria Park and city centre, with beautiful appearance, the others are just OK.

• 4th Feb 2014

No 26D

Kandy, Sri Lanka

When standing at the front of 26D , at the beginning we felt a little disappointed looking at the unimpressive grey building. However, it was changed few minutes later resulting from warm smile and tasty tea from the boss and landlady. At the arriving day, we went to climb Adams' Peak at night, And the landlady prepared the delicious sandwiches for us. My sister likes to do some cooking in the kichen,so they gave her a lot of help. Finally, we had stayed here for four nights. ging01@163.com

• 31st Jan 2014

Mihin Villa

Bentota, Sri Lanka

Several squirrels jump on the trees. When Mihin (the host) passing you, he always gives a smile or pats you slightly. And his wife is busy on her cooking in the kichen. They gave us lots of tolerence to our indecorum. When we left at early morning, they prepared breakfast and saw us off.

Rosy Guest House

Siem Reap, Cambodia

It is iust my want!

Sivarin Guesthouse

Bangkok, Thailand

I had made a perfect decision to choose the guesthouse. Everything especially the staffs were excellent. If I can go to Bangkok again, I will choose it definitely.

3 Sis Bed and Breakfast

Chiang Mai, Thailand

If you like the combination with five stars hotel and excellent youth hostel, you should choose it surely.