Hotel Acacias, Arles, France
1st Aug 2013

I was very pleased with the hotel's vicinity to the train station. It was also in walking distance to everything in Arles (it is a small city). I was very impressed with the cleanliness of the facilities as well as the newness.

Hotel Le Terrage, Paris, France
29th Jul 2013

Considering it is in Paris, they have excellent prices, especially given how close it was too Gare l'Est and Gare du Nord. There didn't seem to be a whole lot of life inthe area compared to the other parts, but the vicinity to these well-connected stations made it very easy to move around Paris.

Hotel Campidoglio, Turin, Italy
7.1
27th Jul 2013

On the bright side, I ended up in a private room with a queen sized bed. On the other hand, the bathroom smelled a bit, but I really think it was just a cleaning agent I'm not used to. It was not as central as I expected but this is no problem if you use public transport.