Hostel One Home, Prague, Czech Republic
7th Oct 2016

Definitely one of my favorite hostels ever - staff was so great and welcoming. Rooms were basic but clean, safe, secure. Walking distance to train/bars/sights/shops but out of the way that it's not loud or disturbing if you do want a night in! Can't say enough good things about the staff though - the daily dinners, tours, and nights out were what made the hostel one of a kind!

Die Wohngemeinschaft, Cologne, Germany
30th Sep 2016

The hostel was gorgeous - so clean and the rooms themes were adorable. The beds are big and each have their own curtain to close around it which is so great. Bathrooms are huge and plentiful and free coffee and tea in the living room was a nice touch. Not really a good hostel for meeting people (seemed to be a lot of families) and there was kind of a weird guy in my room, but I guess that's not really the hostel's fault in a mixed dorm.

St Christopher's at The Winston, Amsterdam, Netherlands
6.9
26th Sep 2016

Nothing special, bathroom facilities were tiny, although clean-ish for an 8-person dorm. Location is great right next to the red light district and train station. Even though tht hostel is attached to the bar and club, noise level was never an issue.

Hi there! Thanks a lot for your review. Our ratings are very important to us and we noticed that you rated us a bit lower on some aspects. We can learn a lot from your experience so we will try and contact you personally to find out where in your opinion we can improve. Regards, St-Christopher's at The Winston

Astor Victoria, London, England
10th Sep 2013

Vila Gabriela, Bucharest, Romania
9th Sep 2013

Great location by the airport and the owner drove me there before my flight himself. Not particularly central location in Bucharest for sightseeing but the surrounding area is beautiful and full of small-town charm, which is nice outside the inner city. Definitely an older crowd staying here, not really the best place for backpackers or to meet lots of people.

Eol777 Hostel, Constanta, Romania
8.0
6th Sep 2013

Kismet Dao Hostel, Brasov, Romania
3rd Sep 2013

Cheap, clean, big, tons of fun people, super-friendly staff. Jo taught me a bunch of Romanian, and I loved the location so much I ended up staying an extra three nights in the city because I kept meeting great people. I'd go back in a heartbeat, the city is fantastic as well and a great base to make day trips out of the city.

The Cozyness Hostel, Bucharest, Romania
31st Aug 2013

I stayed the last couple nights before this hostel moved locations, so I can't comment on the new place, but the staff was excellent and friendly and full of recommendations for Bucharest sights and places to go. The other people in the hostel were great and it was easy to make friends. Very cozy, as the name suggests.

Tchaikovsky Hostel, Split, Croatia
29th Aug 2013

Beautiful, clean, modern, staff was helpful, rooms were huge. The hostel itself is small and there's not too much of a common room to meet people and hang out, but it was great for my one night in the city.

Dragan's Den, Korcula, Croatia
6.0
26th Aug 2013

Kind of dirty, staff parties a little too much (sometimes nobody is sober on duty at night, seems irresponsible), weird location so pretty tough to find. Friendly, though.

B&B Bella Bari, Bari, Italy
22nd Aug 2013

David and Valentina really took a personal interest in making sure my stay was everything it could be. I was only in Bari one night but David mapped out all the best places to check out in the old town and they helped me get my ferry ticket the next morning when I was having a lot of problems with the travel company and booking. The hostel was clean and cozy, and small enough to be relaxing, and breakfast and coffee was great in the morning.