Hostel One Prague, Prague, Czech Republic
16th Jul 2013

Hostel One was my favorite hostel so far. The staff was amazing and so much fun to hang out with. Even as a solo traveler I felt right at home instantly. Would definitely recommend and will return when in Prague.

The Bulldog, Amsterdam, Netherlands
7th Jul 2013

The Bulldog hostel was a ton of fun. Great location, laid back but still good security so you feel safe. The staff made you feel at home and were super friendly. Will definitely stay again when I go back to Amsterdam.

Hostelle - Female Only Hostel, Amsterdam, Netherlands
6.0
6th Jul 2013

The hostel was nice enough. I stayed for a night then switched to one that is downtown. It is really not located near the city center at all, I would suggest booking a hostel downtown to get a better experience of Amsterdam.

4th Jul 2013

Had a really great time at St Christopher's Bauhaus hostel. I stayed in two types of rooms and I much preferred the large dorm with ten pod beds than the four person room. Easy to meet people, a lot going on everyday, gat location. Cleanliness was alright.