Fabrizzio's Petit, Barcelona, Spain
20th Jun 2016

Absolutely loved our time at Fabrizzio's. Had a little bit of trouble finding it given we arrived at 10:30pm, so make sure you look for the little plaque by the door and buzz up if the big wooden doors are shut! Went for our anniversary and it's in the perfect location for Passeig de Gracia metro station, there are plenty of nice places to eat around, and David was super helpful when we arrived giving us a map and some tips for places to eat. I'd really recommend the free walking tour too :)

Vagabonds, Belfast, Northern Ireland
21st Aug 2013

This is, without question, one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. Having travelled around eastern Europe, and having looked at what I've paid in other place, this is by far the one hostel I would happily, without question, return to. Staff were unbelievably helpful, and the hostel in general is so quirky and cool that you can tell it's run by backpackers, for backpackers. Thank you so much for a great few nights.

The Tent Munich, Munich, Germany
8.0
22nd Jul 2013

Absolutely great place, loved the feel of it and, although we were a bit apprehensive about how hot it'd be in 'the tent', it was the best sleep I've had purely because it wasn't absolutely boiling with 100 people in a huge Marquee! We weren't staying in Munich for long, sadly, but if I'd had more time there and just wanted to chill, this'd be the place I'd go. If I come to Germany again (which hopefully I will), I will definitely come back.

The Central Backpacker's Hostel, Budapest, Hungary
7.7
13th Jul 2013

Good location, really close to all the main site on the Pest side of the river. The owner seemed nice, but we weren't there for long so didn't really get to talk much. The communal areas were really nice and made you feel at home, and the dorms were pretty big. It's not the best hostel I've been in, but for what I was paying I was pretty happy.

Hostel Mostel, Sofia, Bulgaria
7th Jul 2013

Outstanding Hostel. Sofia's a beautiful city, and staying here just made everything so much better. The staff were fantastic, and it's a real shame I didn't stay longer. The security was great, and we could leave our bags in the bag storage on our last day as our train was in the evening and we had to check out early. I's in a handy place as you have to have a key to get in to the little yard where the hostel actually is, so it's not visible from the main street and feels a lot more private.