Isaacs Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

Where to start... I got clothes and my towel stolen from my room, which was everything that was not locked in the basement (side note: there are no free lockers). The employee was not really helpful, he only said he was sorry. The bathrooms at midnight were a mess: two clogged toilets, one broken and leaking urinal, and a sink with blood and bloody paper towels. There were also some minor issues with the kitchen and the noise, but that's unimportant. I'm afraid I cannot recommend this hostel.

• 24th Aug 2014
  • Argentina

So sorry you had a bad experience at our hostel. Very strange to have clothes and a towel stolen - I have never heard of this before.

City Hostel - Central Station

Stockholm, Sweden

Good: the staff was incredibly helpful, facilities are great, location is very good (near the central train/bus station, two blocks away from a subway) and there's even an ATM across the street. Entrance doors require security codes. Not as good: despite the security, my shoes were taken from my room. Now, I can't think of anything the staff could have done to prevent this, and they did their best to help me out, but I still think I need to point it out: travelers, remember to lock your stuff.

• 25th Jun 2014
  • Argentina

Hi We are very sorry about your shoes that should not happen. We have lockers in the bed dorms and it is allways a good thing to lock your things. Best regards Hostel Manager.

Arpacay Backpackers Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

I found the hostel incredibly clean and comfortable, and the staff was very nice and helpful. The only thing I found slightly unusual was the breakfast schedule, as not buying it from the hostel means essentially no breakfast, given that the kitchen is taken until 12. Still, the breakfast is fairly cheap and the conditions are very clearly laid out, so it's not really a problem, just unusual. I'll definitely recommend the hostel to my friends.

• 20th Apr 2014
  • Argentina

I had a great time in the hostel - the staff was nice, the free breakfast was a great plus, the location across the Market is great and the announcements of shows during the week was super useful. The individual curtains in each bed are also a fantastic idea - I wish more hostels did that. I'm 100% satisfied and I'd definitely go back.

• 18th Oct 2013

Woodstock Hostel

Paris, France

For me, the hostel surpassed all my expectations. I think some other tenants may complain about stuff that may not be clear enough, though. During my stay there was a problem with a missing computer, and even though the staff explained us how to handle valuables, perhaps it should be even more explicit. I also read complaints about "only cold water in showers", while in my experience the water just takes a bit to heat up. Explaining this beforehand may help future reviews, as I had a great time.

• 16th Aug 2013
  • Argentina

hello thank you for your comment safe boxes are within the rooms and other safes are in the reception free of charge; we keep computers at the front desk; it's explained upon check in+ its written down in the rooms we are always very sorry when people don't use those free services we wish you great travels and hope to see you back in beautiful Paris very soon best regards the woodstock hostel

City Public Hostel

Copenhagen, Denmark

The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean and the kitchen was completely equiped. I'll definitely go back there next time I'm in Copenhagen.

• 12th Jul 2013