Jade Hotel

Hue, Vietnam

The best place we've stayed in all of Vietnam. Fresh juice

• 17th Jun 2014

Hanoi Old Town Hotel

Hanoi, Vietnam

Great hostel. No complaints.

• 13th Jun 2014

Originally were staying in a 4 person dorm which we didn't like. Very crammed due to the size of the beds

• 9th Jun 2014

3Howw Hostel Khaosan

Bangkok, Thailand

The hostel itself was great except that my boyfriend

• 28th May 2014

Cleanest hostel I've stayed in, in China...especially the bathrooms, there was none of that mouldy smell most of the Chinese hostel shower drains give off. I especially liked the free pot of green tea they offer you, it was a nice little touch!

• 13th May 2014

Glad you had a good time in our hostel. In oreder to make every guest to have a comfortable room we try our best to equip with best equipment .We all love to share , if have chance we can share more.

Touran Backpacker Hostel

Hangzhou, China

Staff were extremely helpful! I would advise getting a room without an ensuite...the bathroom/drain in our room smelt so bad that we forwent showering (luckily we were only there for 1 night!), couldn't be in the room any longer than we really needed to. Take earplugs. I was woken up in the middle of the night to who i presume was one of the young ladies that lives downstairs of the hostel & her partner having a good time in bed (if you know what I mean) for about an hour on & off (haha)

• 11th May 2014

Huangshan Old Street Hostel

Huangshan, China

Great hostel. Nice spacious shower in our room. I especially liked that they offered cheap, 'packed' lunches for day trips. Beds super hard but okay if you are only staying a night or 2.

• 7th May 2014

Thank you for your comment!

Han Tang House

Xi'an, China

Really nice rooms & modern ensuite bathroom but never cleaned in the 4 nights we stayed there. Good wifi throughout hostel. Room had a table & chairs in it also which was a nice change to only normally having a bunk bed to sit on.

• 28th Apr 2014

Happy Dragon Courtyard

Beijing, China

Great hostel. Good location considering how spread out Beijing is. Hard to find at night if you don't get the train.

• 22nd Apr 2014