• Lithuania, Female, 25-30
Trick Art Hostel In Hongdae, Seoul, South Korea
22nd Feb 2016

Trick Art Guesthouse was the best place I have ever stayed at. Even though my stay was short, I am planning to return to this guesthouse again in the summer :) First of all, staff is very friendly and helpful to all guest. Rooms are always clean and tidy. They offer breakfast and laundry for free and most important there is many showers so we don't need to wait in line like in other hostels. Also, it is really safe. I am very happy to have stayed there.

Thank you for good review! The chocolate was so good, thank you so much! I wish you all the best and see you soon! :)

Clink261, London, England
27th Dec 2014

The hostel is really nice and clean. We stayed at the one near King's cross station, and it is really quiet and nice to stay in. Highly reccomend.

London Eye Hostel, London, England
7.4
26th Dec 2014

We stayed in London eye hostel 1 night. Staff was very nice and made our stay much better, but the problem is that wifi is not really working in the hostel...we couldn't use it at all and it appered only around midnight,but also very slow... and shower door was not possible to close. everything else - nice.

Busan Kyungsung Hostel & Cafe, Busan, South Korea
18th Jul 2014

I felt in Kyungsung hostel as at home ♥ staff is warm, living place is comfortable and reminded me not a hostel but a flat with good friends. Strongly recommend!~ If I have a chance, I will go there again~

Kimchee Sinchon Guesthouse, Seoul, South Korea
4.6
14th Jul 2014

I was very disappointed with kimchee hostel. In 2013 this place was really great, but 2014 - not anymore....my bed had bed-bugs so I couldn't sleep normally all 3 nights. Exhausting and sad...

Kimchee Sinchon Guesthouse, Seoul, South Korea
5.7
16th Aug 2013

I liked this hostel last year a lot, but I am staying now again and really disappointed. It is impossible to sleep because of the itching, which I think is caused by bwd bugs. All my body is in bite marks and hurts. Anyways,hostel is cheap though....