Clink261

The hostel is really nice and clean. We stayed at the one near King's cross station, and it is really quiet and nice to stay in. Highly reccomend.

• 27th Dec 2014

London Eye Hostel

We stayed in London eye hostel 1 night. Staff was very nice and made our stay much better, but the problem is that wifi is not really working in the hostel...we couldn't use it at all and it appered only around midnight,but also very slow... and shower door was not possible to close. everything else - nice.

• 26th Dec 2014

Busan Kyungsung Hostel & Cafe

Busan, South Korea

I felt in Kyungsung hostel as at home ♥ staff is warm, living place is comfortable and reminded me not a hostel but a flat with good friends. Strongly recommend!~ If I have a chance, I will go there again~

• 18th Jul 2014

Kimchee Sinchon Guesthouse

Seoul, South Korea

I was very disappointed with kimchee hostel. In 2013 this place was really great, but 2014 - not anymore....my bed had bed-bugs so I couldn't sleep normally all 3 nights. Exhausting and sad...

• 14th Jul 2014

Kimchee Sinchon Guesthouse

Seoul, South Korea

I liked this hostel last year a lot, but I am staying now again and really disappointed. It is impossible to sleep because of the itching, which I think is caused by bwd bugs. All my body is in bite marks and hurts. Anyways,hostel is cheap though....

• 16th Aug 2013