• Austria, All Female Group, 18-24
6th Aug 2013

quite central, nice staff, good breakfast, a third shower would be nice. BUT the last night they over-booked my bed and when I came home I hadn't a bed, because the hostel was full. In the end it wasn't really a big problem, because they had a private room, where I could sleep. But it was really annoying!! I wasted a lot of time. Because first I changed room, but then someone else came… I don’t know whose fault it was, but that shouldn’t happen! But still a good hostel choice in London!

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels during your stay in London, we are sorry about moving you to another room, there was a mix up on the booking system and it double booked the bed, but you were given a private room at the same price, we hope it did not detract from your enjoyment of staying with us, thank you for your comments.

• Austria, All Female Group, 18-24
Caledonian Backpackers, Edinburgh, Scotland
31st Jul 2013

Me and my friend had a really nice stay in this hostel! We arrived much later than expected but that wasn't a problem at all! The rooms were fine, the bathroom was totally ok, and it was not too far from the main attractions in Edinburgh. I would definitely recommend this hostel!