quite central, nice staff, good breakfast, a third shower would be nice. BUT the last night they over-booked my bed and when I came home I hadn't a bed, because the hostel was full. In the end it wasn't really a big problem, because they had a private room, where I could sleep. But it was really annoying!! I wasted a lot of time. Because first I changed room, but then someone else came… I don’t know whose fault it was, but that shouldn’t happen! But still a good hostel choice in London!

• 6th Aug 2013
  • Austria

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels during your stay in London, we are sorry about moving you to another room, there was a mix up on the booking system and it double booked the bed, but you were given a private room at the same price, we hope it did not detract from your enjoyment of staying with us, thank you for your comments.

Caledonian Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

Me and my friend had a really nice stay in this hostel! We arrived much later than expected but that wasn't a problem at all! The rooms were fine, the bathroom was totally ok, and it was not too far from the main attractions in Edinburgh. I would definitely recommend this hostel!

• 31st Jul 2013