Location: Canada, Gender: Male, Age: 24

Great hostel. Very clean. Bar downstairs is great to meet people

Thank you for your review! And also thank you for coming to our bar ! We will keep up our cleanness to keep our hostel clean even you come back years later! Arigatou!

Khaosan Tokyo Origami

Tokyo, Japan

Great place great value. Enjoy my time here. English staff is always good. Helped me book my bus rides on an all Japanese site. Thank you!

Thank you for staying our hostel. We worried you rode the bus smoothly. Japanese bus companies have to make English pages. We look forward to seeing you again :)

Swanky Crib

Zagreb, Croatia

After travelling Europe for 2 months, this was my last hostel. And I got to say it was the best by far! Ana, the hostess, really made me feel at home and helped me with what ever I needed. She went out of her way for me and that's something I haven't seen yet; I appreciate what she did and hope she sees this message. Thank you Ana!!! I had an incredible time here and wish I could have stayed longer.

Art Hostel Zadar

Zadar, Croatia

Great stay. Friendly staff, very helpful. Close to bus station though far from the city.

Villa Banana

Dubrovnik, Croatia

My review might be biased, had a three person dorm to myself. But it was clean, not too hot, clean bathroom, balcony. 15-20 minute walk from the center but really nice place

Barcelona, Spain

Great for the price. Sweated up a storm in July.. No AC and the fans basically just made noise.

La Casa del Sol

Seville, Spain

Great stay here! Staff was one of the best I've seen, super helpful. Opened up breakfast early so I can eat before catchin my bus out of there. I'd definitely go back