Reviews: cshuping

Location USA, Gender Female, Age 23

Marrakech Hotel Cecil 2, Marrakech, Morocco
8.0
3rd Dec 2013

This place is amazing, the employees are so great! I accidentally made a wrong booking, but the guy at the desk was so good to me and my friends. We also had a friend who was going to meet us later in the trip, but she came a day later. They were very understanding and let us stay in a 4 bed room even though she wasn't going to show up until later. The breakfast was simple, but it nice to have it on the rooftop. The location is great and the room was very clean too. Bring shower shoes though!!

Marrakech Hotel Cecil 2, Marrakech, Morocco
7.7
3rd Dec 2013

This place is located a little ways away from the train station, but if you just follow the winding road, past the only bar in town, and you will find it. It is a great place to meet new people, and the bar they have is awesome too! The only bad part is how you have to pay for hot water. Also I had sheets provided, but I stayed in the dorms. This place is very awesome and the surrounding areas are amazing.

Schutzenbach Backpackers & Camping, Lauterbrunnen, Switzerland
7.4
20th Sep 2013

• USA, Female, 18-24
City Hostel Geneva, Geneva, Switzerland
7.4
20th Aug 2013

This place was really nice. It was a little confusing to get here from the train, but after I started heading in the right direction it was easy. They have a lot of families/ older people who stay here as well. It was very clean and the showers are free, but they are really small.