8th Sep 2013

The rooms were very clean and the beds were comfortable. The communal facilities provided were also quite good (free pool tables and cable tv and a well-equipped kitchen) making this place an ideal place to stay in NYC as the value for money is great. My only complaint was that during my stay the wifi in the communal area went down and when we (myself and other travellers) asked about it getting fixed we were basically dismissed and it wasn't sorted that night.

HI-Niagara Falls Hostel, Niagara Falls, Canada
30th Aug 2013

HI Niagara Falls was an awesome place to stay. I couldn't be more glad that I went. Very easy going and the staff are really genuine and friendly and are happy to help with anything that may be wrong.

6.9
6th Jul 2013

This hostel is a little off the beaten track. If you're not going to Disney it takes quite a while to get anywhere. The staff were very friendly and willing to help, although they can be absent for extended periods of time during the day. The wifi is good and the common area is also comfortable. The rooms themselves could do with a good clean. The floors were quite dirty as was the bathtub but you do get what you pay for, and for $20 a night I don't think anyone can really complain.