Canadiana Backpackers Inn

Toronto, Canada

It was great to have the option of calling a cab to the hostel to get to the airport and being able to purchase tickets for the city sightseeing as well as the Niagara day trip from the hostel itself. Unfortunately, there was a problem with the fire alarm one of the nights and it kept going off every 10 mins until the wee hours of the morning and the problem couldn't be fixed.So we had to spend a sleepless night literally. I feel we should've been compensated in some way.

Thanks for the feedback. We are very sorry about the smoke detector in your room. Our staff member on duty was not made aware of the situation until much later in the night. If you ever have a problem like this please notify staff immediately so the situation can be rectified quicker!

Alexandrie-Montréal

Montreal, Canada

Great chill out space! No lockers in the dorm, all located on the ground floor! Didn't feel safe about that! Have to walk a certain distance from the dorm in order to get to the closest toilet! Difficult, esp at night! No escalator, so difficult to carry luggage to the second floor! Wonderful collection of books and magazines. Friendly people and staff. Had to wait until 2pm for check in although there seemed to be vacant beds in the dorm! Pray, why the unnecessary wait?! All in all, good place.

Montreal Central

Montreal, Canada

Absolutely, loved this place! I reached Montreal at 12.30 am by bus, and the hostel was a stone's throw away from the bus station, brilliant! Central location. 24 hour coffee access, awesome or what:) Wow breakfast! Great dorms, perfect temperature, super comfy. FABULOUS STAFF:) Thank you all! Strong Wifi connectivity. All in all, EXCELLENT! One of my roommates told me that he was asked to move to the sister hostel M, despite booking Montreal Cent well in advance. Please, never move anyone :(