Hotel Imperial

Bologna, Italy

In Bologna, best thing i have seen was this hotel. It is little far away from the city center but 25 is a very frequent bus line and stops by pretty much everywhere you want to see. I recommend this place.

• 4th Sep 2013

Ostello Gallo D'Oro

Florence, Italy

I have to say that location of this place is not good. It was 20 minute walk distance from main train station. Florence is really small city so 20 minutes walk distance is actually not good. Except from this, everything was good, specially staff was very helpful and friendly.

• 29th Aug 2013

San Geremia Rooms

Venice, Italy

I absolutely recommend this place. Location of the hotel is very good. Staff was very helpful. Even we did not ask they offered us to keep our luggage after check-out. Room was old but it was really clean and well kept. I love this place.

• 28th Aug 2013

Hotel Alba

Milan, Italy

It is a compliment to call this place a hotel. It is far away from the train station, in the middle of a not safe neighbor. Without knowing the apartment number it was impossible to locate the hotel, since it was on the 2nd floor of a random building. The receptionist girl barely spoke English. The place was old, there were no towels and no soap in toilet. The room was dirty, dusty. My girlfriend had an allergic reaction to god knows what. I would most certainly not recommend this place

• 27th Aug 2013

Residence Tunich

Prague, Czech Republic

The only problem we had was we arrived at hostel at 8am because they told us that reception was open at 8am and check-in time was not specifically indicated. But our room was supposed to be ready only after 2pm. This was acceptable, but when we got back at 2pm they still needed some time to prepare the room. I think when a guest arrives at 8am, you do your best to prepare the room asap. Other than this, everything was good, and they took our bags so that we were able to make a small trip.