Dingos Resort

Rainbow Beach, Australia

Nice hostel, good to meet people, nice rooms and good location. Would stay again!

Backpackers by the Bay

Airlie Beach, Australia

Nice hostel, friendly staff! Would stay here again

Jackaroo Hostel Mission Beach

Mission Beach, Australia

Nice hostel, the location isn't the best but a free shuttle bus goes to the town regularly. There were no plug sockets at all in our room which was odd. Plenty of bugs as it was in the middle of the rainforest but the overall feel to the place was nice and staff were friendly.

The Northern Greenhouse

Cairns, Australia

I am shocked at how this hostel has received such good reviews in the past. Me and my friend had several problems during our stay. On our first night we had a problem with a man in our room who kept waking everyone up from 2am-6am. We all asked reception to help TWICE but they did nothing! The next night me and my friend were walking to our room talking at 12am on the way to bed where we were confronted by a worker who threatened to escort us off the premises for literally nothing! No atmosphere

Banjos Backpackers

Perth, Australia

I loved this place! I will definitely be returning when I go back to Perth!

Sapa Backpackers

Sapa, Vietnam

It's easy to judge this place in a negative way when you arrive (like I did) but actually it's a great little hostel, the 3 boys I usually see in the little seating area are really helpful and when you get to know them they are lovely. A slight problem would be that their English is not very good. The rooms are basic but nice. No lockers but i never felt like my things were at risk of being stolen. Overall i really enjoyed my stay and for $3 I'd definitely stay again!

Little Hanoi Hostel

Hanoi, Vietnam

I love this hostel! Definitely the best place I've stayed in my 3 and a half months of travelling. I always recommend to fellow travellers when they plan a trip to Hanoi! The staff are so friendly and help with absolutely everything, they make you feel at home, always take the time to speak to you, ask you how your day was etc.rooms are very clean, locker cupboard for each guest, the breakfast and free fruit/tea and coffee all day is fantastic! Thank you little Hanoi for a great stay!!

Sunflower Hotel Hoi An

Hoi An, Vietnam

Overall a pleasant stay I would recommend to others but also because there arnt really any other dorm rooms in Hoi An. I enjoyed my stay and the staff were nice too.

Mojzo inn

Nha Trang, Vietnam

Nice place to stay, staff are very friendly and welcoming. The rooms are nice and there's a lock under the beds for security, good location with everything in walking distance, I would stay here again when I return to Nha Trang

NgocThao GuestHouse

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Staff are lovely and really helpful, it's a nice clean and well kept place, easy to meet other travellers overall a great place to stay!

Hostel Nomads

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Very nice stay, staff very helpful nice clean rooms. would stay again

The Siem Reap Hostel

Siem Reap, Cambodia

Overall a pleasant stay. Good location and rooms are very nice!

Hi & thanks for the kind words. Maybe I could take this opportunity to ask reviewers to consider that any score you give below the current rating of a place will work toward lowering the overall ranking &, conversely, above will raise it - after all why do we chose where to stay as travellers? All the best and enjoy the rest of your travels. :-) G and D

Deejai Backpacker

Chiang Mai, Thailand

I really enjoyed my stay here. The atmosphere was great and it's really easy to meet new people. The staff are very helpful too! I was sad to leave and would definitely stay here again!