The Judy House

Negril, Jamaica

Judy House is just great, it takes a day to get used to the people and the humidity in Jamaica and then it is paradise! Sue took us for a whole day trip, for breakfast, cliff diving in the blue hole, the mountains and dinner at sun set, just the perfect day. The garden is amazing, there are dozens of different kind of fruits and flowers, hummingbirds, frogs... at night it sounds almost like in the jungle. Just an incredible place!

Las Vegas Hostel

Las Vegas, USA

A really great and fun place! Especially the staff is amazing, always up to party or for a drink. The pool area is great and even after checkout you can stay at the hostel. Thanks to Matt, kurt, Jason and Franco, they keep the hostel fun at all times!

Surf City Hostel

Los Angeles, USA

I loved this hostel, it was the first stop of a long trip and I was really tired when I arrived. But the atmosphere and the people were so great that I went out and ended up having a blast. It's right on the beach, location could not be better! And the breakfast was amazing, never had such a rich and good breakfast at a hostel before.

B&B Divina

Verona, Italy

Hotel Central

Casablanca, Morocco

Dar Al Bahar

Essaouira, Morocco

Riad La Caleche

Marrakech, Morocco

Probably the nicest staff I've ever met and one of the most best Riad's we've been to! When we got sick on our departure day and they were all booked out, they organized a new riad for us and even helped us get our bags there. They drink tea with you and make you some fresh tea (for free) when ever you feel like it.

Riad Baraka

Chefchaouen, Morocco

You can't say anything bad about this Riad! We only spent one night there what we regret now, it is probably the most beautiful city in Marocco and compared to the rest of the country very relaxed and laid back.

Thank you for your review give Chaouen more time, next time !

Riad Felloussia

Meknes, Morocco

Very beautiful big and clean rooms. The staff is friendly and the included breakfast is amazing!

Hotel Astrid

Casablanca, Morocco

The Room was unacceptable dirty! There were hairs in our bed and blood or at least it looked like blood on and in the toilet. The price for the airport taxi was also ridicoulusly high.