St Christophers Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

This was the best hostel of my trip. The AC was amazing, the beds were better than most. Bathroom an shower in rooms and they actually has room in them. The bar down stair was handy for food and drinks. It wa also really good for Merton people. Pub crawl had lots of people. Really it was a great experience

• 6th Aug 2013

Circus Hostel

Berlin, Germany

Circus was a nice location within half hour walk to many attractions. Staff were friendly. Bar wasn't busy but has 2 for 1 for an hour nightly. Bed were average and rooms do not have AC. Worth it but not special.

• 4th Aug 2013

Wombats City Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

I only stayed one night but it was good. Decent room, Decent bed. Good people. Free drink coupon.

• 3rd Aug 2013

Durty Nellys Inn

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Just do it! Durty nelly's was great. It's right close to the action, it's over a pub for Accra to food and drinks ( with a discount). The rooms are decent with AC!! Oh AC! The people were friendly and I had a great experience.

• 1st Aug 2013

Smart Russell Square

Not terrible, but you can fin much better! Of all the hostel I stayed in this was the one I liked least. The rooms were so hot and no AC or fan. The beds were smaller than most. The wifi almost never worked. The common room was big and good. The security wouldn't let anyone else in after 7pm... Even to help me carry some heavy stuff out ( they even lectured me for asking).

• 26th Jul 2013

Hi Christina, Thank you for your feedback. Sorry for the heat in the room, it not usual in London. We think free Wi-Fi is a must have facility and sometimes the line is being used so many people and acts up. Also, we take security very seriously and sometimes it causes inconvenience but we have our standards. Hope you'll enjoy next stay better :) SRS Staff

Overall it was a good hostel. Free wifi and a few free computer with access. Breaky in the morning. Small beds, not great location. But not bad

• 24th Jul 2013

We are glad that you liked the free Wi-Fi/ Internet facilities as well as the free breakfast. Hopefully you made some good memories during your stay here. Next time you are here, why not try one of our lovely private rooms, where the beds are big and you have got all the space you need!