Hostel Blue Planet, Paris, France
4.3
2nd Apr 2015

No hot water in fact. So, its impossible to take shower. No towels for rent (always in stock)

• Russia, Female, 18-24
Hostel Van Gogh, Amsterdam, Netherlands
2.0
15th May 2014

Terrible hostel!!! Disgusting!!! Very dirty!! That was not my first stay in Van Gogh Hotel and I really love it before but now its very dirty hotel with disgusting and rude stuff!! When I come my bed was dirty,with dust in towel an pillow and I asked to change my bed linen. Rude guy from reception desk told me that I should be happy that I had any linen at all. Next day another guy was rude with me when I politely ask some question! So, I'm very sad that wonderful hotel become hole!((

Alberguinn Youth Hostel, Barcelona, Spain
5th May 2014

Amazing place! Very close to railway station and to everywhere in Barcelona. Supermarket just on the corner-so you can buy products and cook them for yourself. Very clean dorms, bathroom and kitchen. A lot of space between beds - that is very important in hostels and safety lockers. The most friendly stuff I ever met, fluently speaking in english, spanish and french. They can give you advice about everything that you need - museums, nightlife, relaxing place, etc.

7.7
28th Dec 2013

Nice place for shot stay

Hostel Van Gogh, Amsterdam, Netherlands
16th Aug 2013

Clean, friendly, good location, but very bar wi-fi connection!