• England, Female, 25-30
Funky Mamaliga Hostel, Chisinau, Moldova
21st Aug 2013

I booked my stay for a night with them, but then ended staying for almost a week! The most cosy hostel in the region, I would say, very clean, comfy beds, and very friendly staff. The backyard is truly amazing! Free tastiest grapes hanging from all over! Loved it!

• England, Female, 25-30
Retro Moldova Hostel, Chisinau, Moldova
7th Jul 2013

I moved to this hostel from another one and stayed here for two extra nights. Very quiet, clean, and with nice breakfast. Location is super central and easy to find. I was worried I might have problems locating it, but it is clearly marked all around, no chance to miss it. The staff is always here, and there is no curfew. As I understood they opened recently the second bathroom, which is definitely an added value especially in the morning. Will stay here again!