Cocomama

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Free pasta, rice,herbs, tea and coffee - Brilliant!! The common room was fantastic and the rooms and bathrooms clean and modern. Would definitely stay here again.

• 27th Aug 2013

Saint James Backpackers

Atmosphere and common room were great. the showers were a little small though. Also for the location and beds, I think its a little over priced.

• 23rd Aug 2013

San Sebastian Beach Hostel

San Sebastian, Spain

This was one of the best hostels I stayed at in Europe. Small and family like, everyone met each other and knew each other by name, even the staff! I actually felt like I was in a friends home. When I left I even got a hug from the staff - Perfect!

• 14th Aug 2013

Black Swan

Barcelona, Spain

This place has an amazing kitchen and common room. It feels very homely. Also the staff were incredibly friendly and helpful, they were always just up for a chat. Will be staying here again.

• 10th Aug 2013

Hostel Baccarat

Nice, France

1 bathroom between 8 was a bit rough, but apart from that it was an amazing place. They have a free champagne night which brings all the guests together so its great to meet people. And the same with their 3 euro pasta/popcorn and wine night. Plus free computer use is a bonus. I will definitely stay here again. Also Margot, the receptionist is the most beautiful woman I have ever met!

• 5th Aug 2013

Miss Sophie's

Prague, Czech Republic

For 7 Euro this place is amazing. Best pillows I have had, with comfy beds and modern bathroom and kitchen. Not much by way of common room, but it didnt bother me much. Would probably stay here again.

• 15th Jul 2013

Generator Hostel Copenhagen

Copenhagen, Denmark

Overall its a safe place to stay with good facilities, but I think its over priced for what you get.

• 7th Jul 2013