Reviews: steffi_knoche1467

Location: Germany, Gender: Female, Age: 27

Fabrizzio's Petit

Barcelona, Spain

My stay at Fabrizzio´s Petit was simply amazing! The hostel offers all the facilities you need for an exciting but also relaxing stay. The hostel is located in the middle of all the amazing sights of the city so that nearly everything can be reached by walking. The staff is absolutely friendly, helpful and gives very good advice on sights, night outs, transportation and so on. I enjoyed my stay a lot and definitely would book again if I ever return to Barcelona.

• 22nd Oct 2015

Budget Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

• 15th Sep 2013

Isaacs Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

Absolutely amazing hostel with lots of great facilities (entertainment, laundry and SAUNA!!!!!!) Only 5 to 10 min walk to O'Connell Street and river Liffey. Very Kind and helpful staff, all in all you get a lot for your money.

• 26th Aug 2013

It is my first stay in London and I didn´t even know anything about the area, but it´s really nice! The Dictionary is a wonderful hip hostel with a kitchen where you can have your breakfast, a bar and facilities to have a coffee. The staff was great, helping and friendly! I really enjoyed my stay and hopefully will check in again soon :-)

• 19th Jul 2013