Hostel Santini Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

Best hostel i stayed in !!! Very clean !! Just need yogurt for breaky ;)

Athens Backpackers

Athens, Greece

Stay for a week, was a good place to stay, like having a balcony and staff was very helpful!!

Steffi's Hostel Heidelberg

Heidelberg, Germany

Nice place to stay, very clean and safe and close to train station...

Pension Amalur

San Sebastian, Spain

Very good placd to stay!! Owner is super nice and caring, made it feel like a home !! Thank you :)

Old Town Lagos Hostel

Lagos, Portugal

This hostel was a nice little gateaway for me and Lagos is also perfect for that, i loved the balcony view, hang out there for many hours just relaxing and it was quiet enough to do that...very clean and helpful people !!! Thank you to all the staff for the great work and help :)

Las Musas Hostel

Madrid, Spain

Very nice staff...I got in late for laundry bu they took it and did it anyways, help me lots and let me use their phone...Thank you!!! great location also

Be Dream Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

This hostel was ok, but i had a few problems and no help at all!!! First my train was very late and i was not able to make it there on time as no train were going to spain by the time i arrive to my last station to take my train to bercelona, so i had to rent a hotel and e-mailed the hostel as soon as I could to let them know...they still charge me for the night when i arrives the day after, laundry was broken, and needed to call and no help at all with the phone or anything :( poor service

Funny-Farm

Interlaken, Switzerland

View was incredible and decided to stay an extra night and had no problems...staff were nice and helpful and well its just worth if for the view!! :)

Luxembourg City Hostel

Luxembourg City, Luxembourg

Good place to say, nicely situated

This place was ok for a quick stay but i would not stay longer. internet did not work at all and they didnt have a ticket for it the night i arrive so i had to wait for the till morning to get my wifi ticket, then in morning it didnt work in my room only in reception and very slow...when i asked to use their computer they wanted to charge me! The room was good but no locker for personal stuff if you go to beach in the morning... People were nice and breakfast was good !!

smartcityhostels Edinburgh

Edinburgh, Scotland

Good place to stay, very clean and nice!!! They kept my backpack in one of their storage room before my check-in and after my check-out which was really appreciated!!!! Only thing was that i was having difficulty finding an electrical plug that would work for me to charge my phone...but seem like many places in England are like that...

Hello. Thank you for your comment. Next time ask at reception as there are some extra sockets in the common areas and we also have a phone charger station for our guests, so we can help you with that.