Wombats City Hostel London

Unfortunately, the first day I was there there as pouring rain and the electricity went out, but I found the staff was very receptive and worked hard to fix the issues. The hostel itself is in a prime location, close to the a transfer metro line plus within walking distance of a ton of places to see and the bar is a nice place to meet people before going out.

• 23rd Aug 2015

Hostel One Home

Prague, Czech Republic

Such an amazing Hostel - I literally have nothing negative to say about this place!!!!! I felt so welcomed from the minute I got there - the staff is so friendly and inviting and everyone that seems to stay there is also really nice. Conversation came so naturally that sometimes you didn't even realize you were talking to a total stranger you'd just met minutes ago. And the facilities are fantastic and very clean (which is a big deal for me personally). I love this place!!!! Thanks so much guys!

• 22nd Aug 2015

YHA London Central

Great location for doing touristy stuff. Very clean , nice rooms, though they do get a bit hot. Lots of facilities - laundry, storage, kitchen etc, close to a grocery store, the underground etc. But it is more family oriented so in my experience not as easy to meet and make friends with fellow (young adult) travellers.

• 17th Aug 2013

i thought that overall it was a good hostel - the staff were helpful and friendly and there was breakfast included which was nice.

• 15th Aug 2013

Circus Hostel

Berlin, Germany

I LOVE this hostel! This place was clean, and quirky with a friendly staff as well as a wicket happy hour deal on beer. The location is great - right across the street from a 24 hour convenience store (I say 24 hour because I've never seen it closed), right next to a U-Ban and street car stop, close to a bunch of food places and walkable distance from anywhere you want to see (but be ready to walk!). It's also an amazing place to meet people (atmosphere helps!). Like I said, love this place.

• 9th Aug 2013