Four Rivers Hostel

Yangon, Myanmar

Nice and clean, good beds, the staff were very friendly and helpful. I had a great couple of nights here :)

Stones Bar Dorm Rooms and Restaurant

Koh Phi Phi, Thailand

If you want to party all night this is the hostel to go to, dont expect to get get any sleep here. The dorm room are right next to the DJ box the music was so loud the room shakes. The bed are so uncomfortable was like sleeping on a rock. There is no room to move in the dorm room, they have tried to fit as many beds in as possible to the point I was basicly sharing a bed with someone, and there is no room for your bag, i needed up sleeping with my bag in my bed.

Pak-Up Hostel

Krabi, Thailand

Nice and clean, comfortable bed, and great storage draws for your backpack , the staff were amazing. The curry in the hostel was amazing!!! Over all great hostel. But there's not really much to do in krabi town unless you do boat trips to places.

CH Travellers Inn

Cameron Highlands, Malaysia

I stayed in the 6 bed girls dorm, was nice and clean and comfortable you have a toilet and shower to share between you. The room was a little small but fine for a couple of nights. The hostel is in a good location with lots of shops and places to eat. The only thing I would change is that its there is no one on the desk in the mornings if you need any help.

The Frame Guesthouse

Penang, Malaysia

This is one of the best hostels I've stayed in. The staff are amazing they are so friendly and helpful. The rooms are very clean and comfortable, they provide unlimited tea, coffee and water throughout. the day Its in a great location with bus that go all over the city stopping right outside. They also have amazing street foods stoles right outside the hostel. Defo recommend this hotel :)

I was meant to stay here two nights but left after my first night. None the plug sockets in the room worked, I got badly bitten by mosquito during the night. Staff came in and out of the room at all times, and at one point were sorting out peoples washing on the floor in the middle of the room. Security wasn't great, and the staff were not at all helpful. average hostel for the money your paying.

Nice clean hostel, lovely friendly staff it's about a 3 min walk from the beach and main strip. It's good if u want a quite night after a busy day. It is a little hard to find up dust track off the main road. The showers are not always hot.

One Stop Hostel Phnom Penh

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Great hostel the staff are amazing there so friendly and helpful. The location is great loads of places to eat and things to do. It's right next to the river and the weekend night market. As a girl traveling alone I felt very safe at this hostel I highly recommend it.

Hotel Sunshine

Prague, Czech Republic

When booking I put the arrival time as 11am but when getting there they said we couldn't check in till 2pm and they had no where for you to leave your bags. The staff were friendly but don't speak any english, but they could understand a little german. The location was ok not great, its about a 5min walk to the metro, which is on the same road, and it takes about 15min to get into the center. There isn't any where in walking distance to go in this area.

Hostel Olet

Prague, Czech Republic

you are sleeping in beds in class rooms, which is fine its pretty confortable, and its nice and clean. They give you really good locker for your stuff. This is a good hostel to go to as a big group, or if you want to meet people and party. Its very loud all the time, and theyt have a bar down stairs, which was pretty cheap. The location is good right next to a tesco, and a 2min walk to the tram line. We normally walked into the city center which took about 20min.

Hostel Merlin

Cesky Krumlov, Czech Republic

The location was really gd, and it was right next to the river which was really beautiful. The staff were very helpful and friendly, I highly recommend this hostel :)

Hostel Havana

Cesky Krumlov, Czech Republic

Was a nice clean hostel, with friendly staff. It was about a 10min walk into the center, which was fine, as it was a very pretty walk. If you want to go Canoeing I recomend to use the place next to the hostel as we found them to be one of the cheapest .