Location: China, Gender: Male, Age: 26

Do Step Inn

Vienna, Austria

Not a good choice to stay. Too noisy at night. Our room is too narrow. My wife and I cannot put the bed together. Some one stole my food in the refrigerator. Not enjoy. With that money , you would better to choose a better one.

Locomotive Light Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

This is the most wired hostel. There are a lot of mannequin as the "decoration". They were making interior design. So, the hygiene is not good. The bed is very low. There is a textile on the top of bed. So, it likes a tibetan tent with dust around the bed.

Yes, the mannequins are the part of the decor, most of our guests like them. Take it easy! The double beds are standard size of 160 x 200 x 50 in size. Above the beds there are textile tents, all are from Hungary and not from Tibet, and most of our guests like them. If the floor was dusty, the only reason could be that because a chimney was built at the next door when you were here. Yet no one has ever complained about the hygiene regulations. We saw your other low comments about other hostels.

B&B U OTY

Prague, Czech Republic

We have a very big room. Ota is like our host to take care me and my wife. He is very patient and help us a lot. We are very enjoy staying in there. So, It is highly recommended.

Anchi Guesthouse & Apartments

Dubrovnik, Croatia

It is very good hostel. It is very near to the main bus station and harbor .

Villa Banana

Dubrovnik, Croatia

It is up on the mountain. Hard to go by your self. Hard find something in the kitchen. Everything in the kitchen is very old.

Hostel 24

Ljubljana, Slovenia

A very good hostel.

Students Residence

Ljubljana, Slovenia

It is very good hostel. At first, it is a little bit hard to find. But the hostel is very good. They have automat. The price is very reasonable.

Guesthouse Salzburg

Salzburg, Austria

It like a hotel and hostel. Hostel is underground. Hotel is up. A good place to stay.

Hostel Havana

Cesky Krumlov, Czech Republic

A very good hostel. But it is not in the center. It is little bit hard to find at first. But it is still very nice. Crossing the bridge is a big supermarket.

Hostel Altair

Nice, France

I traveled for 32days. I lived in a lot of hostel. This is the worst. I was bite by something so badly. I thought it was bed bugs. And you need to buy a lock. the lock is so tiny. You can open by a pulling. My lock is broken. I found the reception. He told me someone picked my lock. He refuse to change a new one. So, I lost 515 euros. I really don't like the staffs in this hostel. All the thing in their mind is money. Only a staff from spin he is nice. But he only works in the daytime.

Hostel Altair

Nice, France

I traveled for 32days. I lived in a lot of hostel. This is the worst. I was bite by something so badly. I thought it was bed bugs. And you need to buy a lock. the lock is so tiny. You can open by a pulling. My lock is broken. I found the reception. He told me someone picked my lock. He refuse to change a new one. So, I lost 515 euros. I really don't like the staffs in this hostel. All the thing in their mind is money. The locker is outside your room. So bad hostel.