Youth Hostel Innsbruck

Innsbruck, Austria

Nice place to stay. The curfew hours start as early as 10 pm ...lights are dimmed, which is a bit depressing. The best part is the breakfast, quite wholesome. The duvet covers are bit rough.

International Hostel Rooms 1

Inverness, Scotland

No. of toilets is a problem-shared by 2 rooms.But it is an excellent place to stay with great facilities,well stocked kitchen.Stayed in a quad bed room. 2 beds are good but 2 others are sofa converted into bed. I got a back pain next morning. 2 beds must be provided instead(Mr Ali , please note this).The room has TV, which hardly worked. In overall it is an excellent place to stay.

• 13th Jul 2013
  • India
  • All Male Group, 25-30

I will certainly look into the bed situation but we also use this property as a self catering apartment at other time of the year so that's why we have sofa beds there. tv does work but aerial reception is not very good unfortunately. again I will look into that

Inverness Tourist Hostel

Inverness, Scotland

My bus was running quite late for Inverness. I called up the receptionist and she kindly made all arrangements(receipts/key with a note). Excellent location but very basic hostel. Stayed in a very small room used for quad bunks. Couple of toilets were really tiny. Problem was that the kitchen got closed at 10:30pm and I could not get drinking water(I hate to take water from common bathroom taps). So had to venture out at 11:30 into the city to get a bottle of water.Good for a nights stay.

The kitchen is closed to prevent late night cooking with potential for the fire safety of other guests and for those who dont wish to be disturbed by the noise generated by such cooking. Guests are aware the kitchen closes when making their bookings. The common tap water is perfectly safe to drink.