Galata West, Istanbul, Turkey
7.4
10th Jun 2014

All in all I would say is's a good budget accommodation. There are a few things that are annoying and I don't think it would be much of a hassle to change them. The toilet seats were very unstable thus hard to sit on (at least for 3-5th floor), the showers need to be sealed because the whole room is always flooded after a shower and they need a description that is easier to follow. It's really hard to find the first time. but besides that, breakfast was good, staff nice. would come again.

Gordon Inn, Tel Aviv, Israel
8.0
8th Jun 2014

nice location and staff was very helpful. internet works very good in common area but not in the room, showers and toilets were ok, nothing to complain about. good accommodation, I just think that Tel Aviv hostels are a bit overpriced anyway.

Globetrotters International, Cairns, Australia
16th Jul 2013

Globetrotter was so far the best hostel I have been to the past year of traveling. I've never seen such a clean, nice, nearly hotel- like place (apart from staying in a dorm of course) before. And I particularly liked the non- party hostal aspect, it was a very nice change from former, louder places. For my last days in Cairns and Australia in total I was just looking for a nice place to relax a bit and was not disappointed. Great prices, great rooms and helpful staff! Would really recommend it.

Urban Central, Melbourne, Australia
9th Jul 2013

I stayed at Urban Central for some nights and I really enjoyed it. It's not too far from the centre, has comfortable beds and clean rooms and the free pasta and rice was a welcomed change after other hostels. The staff was friendly and helpful as expected. Definitely a great value for money, will see that I can come back next time in Melbourne!

Hi Annemieke. Thank you for your kind review of Urban Central. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we fulfilled your expectations. I will pass on your comments to our staff who will be pleased to hear them. We look forward to welcoming you back to Urban Central one day.