Reviews: madtotravel

Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 26

Little Tel-Aviv Hostel

Tel Aviv, Israel

The staff are great and really friendly. They are willing to help you make your daily plans, arrange other hostels in other cities for you, and even hold breakfast a little longer if you show up a few minutes late. Just don't play fooseball with Sarah, she'll always win! I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Little Tel Aviv. I would recommend to everyone.

Little Hanoi Hostel

Hanoi, Vietnam

David and Lily are very helpful receptionists! David invited me to his wedding and I went with the hostel staff. It was a very great surprise. They are very helpful to book for you. They also will help to fetch you a cab and negotiate a price with the driver.

Han Tang House

Xi'an, China

I was really impressed with this hostel because it is the closest that I've felt to staying in a hotel. The place has great wifi, a great common space for striking up conversation, organized tours to make your journey simple, and great coffee! I suggest that everyone who goes to Xi'an stay here.

Ming Courtyard

Beijing, China

I loved the atmosphere at the Ming Courtyard. Make sure that you write down the directions to get there! It might seem scary getting there, but I thought of it as an adventure. I would definitely recommend people stay here if they want to get a taste of life in the Hutong and what seems to be a traditional Beijing experience!

Small World Guest House is good if you are looking to stay in a traditional type of Japanese Guest house. I found the quarters to be very cramped, poorly ventilated, noisy, and unclean. They did have excellent Wifi. It is easy enough to find. But it's a bit of a walk from the subway.

Capsule Inn Kinshichou

Tokyo, Japan

I think this is a great place to get a true capsule inn experience! The area is not very busy, but it is very close to Kinshichou station and the Skytree. I met some very great people at this hostel and was always given fresh towels and yukatas free of charge. This hostel's bathroom is basically a traditional public bath house with a traditional onsen feel. It is a great ice-breaker to Japanese onsen culture. I suggest it to everyone!