Hostel Blue Planet, Paris, France
4.9
19th Aug 2013

Don't stay at this place!! One word: cucarachas (roach) everywhere, it's the dirtiest hostel I've ever been. I had to book another place for the rest of my Trip, shower doesn't work, sheets are never ever cleaned and they have stains all over and they stink!!

Dancehostel, Florence, Italy
6th Aug 2013

This hostel was great, it's true that is hard to find because numbers on the street are very confusing and there is no sign outside the hostel, but the staff is super nice! Rolando is very funny and you will laugh at him for sure, also he will show you how to get around in the city and where the top attractions are! The rooms are ok, according to what we are paying.

Hostel Beauty, Rome, Italy
22nd Jul 2013

15th Jul 2013

The staff was super nice and friendly, they would always help me if I needed something. The facilities are ok but the water from the shower was super cold!! It is just like a 3 min walk away from the station and it's very easy to get around from there. For the price I would definitely recommend this place!