Really enjoyed staying at this hostel. The staff were really friendly. The rooms are really nice, given how much you are paying. Its not at all a party hostel and I would not recommend for people travelling on their own, however its perfect for budget couples or small groups.

Little Hanoi Hostel

Hanoi, Vietnam

Downtown Siem Reap Hostel

Siem Reap, Cambodia

Loved our stay here. The two staff working here were awesome and got us ridiculously drunk. Cambodia is so beautiful one of my favourite destinations to date. The staff here are really friendly, rooms are nice and the pool and facilities are great. Cool atmosphere and pretty easy to meet young like minded travellers.

Vietnam Inn Saigon

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Really great hostel, especially to meet people. Seems like most people travelling Vietnam stayed at this hostel since we meet up with a few people we met on the first night unexpectedly. Staff are friendly. Rooftop bar is a great way to met people. Good value for money. Rooms clean.

Five Elements Hostel Frankfurt

Frankfurt, Germany

MEININGER Brussels City Center

Brussels, Belgium

Had to cancel due to illness and never got back to my email. Charged me for the full first night.

2A Hostel

Berlin, Germany

really enjoyed our stay, only negative was that is right next to the station which means it can be hard to sleep at night.

Miss Sophie's

Prague, Czech Republic

probably the best hostel i have ever stayed at...more like a hotel.

PLUS Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

Standard big hostel. Lots of people to meet. Only stayed one night, but good. Location is not easy to find from Airport.

Villa Banana

Dubrovnik, Croatia

It felt like we were staying with family. Our clothes were watched and the whole family invited us in and we felt so welcome. The view is AMAZING. You are only 15 minutes from main town, it is a annoying walk when coming home from the clubs, but whatever. HIGHLY recommend. The view is well worth it alone.