Location: Canada, Gender: Female, Age: 22

Hostel Smith

Nice, France

The only good thing is that it's in the old city and close to the beach.

Brussels 2GO4 Quality Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

What I liked the most about this stylish hostel was the atmosphere. Beds were clean and comfortable. The air freshener was wayyyy to strong though!

Manena Hostel

Genoa, Italy

Good kitchen facilities, calm hostel (so not much atmosphere), good location but it took me 40 minutes from the train station (heavy backpack and got a little lost with the directions from their site)

Ostello Tramonti

Cinque Terre, Italy

The staff smoked right outside the door so it often smelled like cigarette in the hostel. I'm glad they had a shuttle service but there was alot of confusion with the name lists. Big lockers in the room, fun snack bar upstairs (very necessary since the hostel is far from everything, including restaurants). Overall, I had a great time and met cool people to hang out with!

Hostel Pisa

Pisa, Italy

Close to the train station, but kind of far from the tower (about 25 min walk). I loved the atmosphere at the hostel. I especially liked the fact that they had a buffet for dinner! By far the best place to stay in Pisa!

15 min walk from the train station, 10 min walk from the free beach. Close to a supermarket. Great kitchen facilities. Usefull infos given by the staff (went on a day trip to San Marino; worth it!). There seemed to be large groups when I went so I didn't get to meet other solo travellers. I had a great time in general, but remember that they only accept cash (I ran all over town just to find a bank that would read my cards...).

I had a lot of fun at the Oasis hostel! I loved the complete breakfast with eggs for only 3 euros, and the delicious dinner (soup, main dish, desert) for 7.50 euros. The staff was great; partied with us and told us the main attractions in the city. The atmosphere is awesome, but obviously you don`t wanna go there if your goal is to relax and be alone. I would definitely recommend!

Caledonian Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

I thought the hostel was located a little too far from the Old Edinburgh, where all the guided tours departed. It took me around 20 minutes to do the back and fourth multiple times during the day. But hey, the city is so beautiful that it didn't matter that much. The kitchen was perfect: there was everything I needed to cook and multiples fridges so everyone can stack their food. The staff was great, I went out with them on the first night I stayed there. I had a great time!

Apartment Eperonniers 56/1 b

Brussels, Belgium

Appartement très bien situé, à 2 pas de la Grand Place. Par contre, il faut s'attendre à beaucoup de bruits puisque c'est situé en plein coeur de la ville. L'appartement dans lequel j'étais était situé tout juste devant un bar qui fermait ses portes à 6h du matin… Alors les bouchons à oreilles sont nécessaires!

Abbey Court

Dublin, Ireland

The accommodations in this hostel are awesome! Clean showers, cool TV room… But the best thing about Abbey Court is definitely its location! Right next to everything important you'll want to visit in Dublin! I already booked my next stay in Dublin with Abbey Court. Can't wait to go back!

Vagabonds

Belfast, Northern Ireland

By far the best hostel I've been to in Ireland! Great

The hostel is about 15 minutes away from the city center, but I had a car so it took me 1 minute to get there. The owner is very friendly and welcoming. Linda suggeted me many things to do in the city. Beds were comfortable. The kitchen didn't have any oven or freezer, but I could manage. I would go back!

The Oldmill Holiday Hostel

Westport, Ireland

The hostel was nicely located, right next to a Spar and a pharmacy. The only thing I did not appreciate was getting nearly kicked out of the kitchen after the check out time. I had already checked out of my room, and all the other hostels I went to let us have breakfast as long as we had left the room we stayed in. But in general, it's a goos hostel. Party people, this is not the hostel you want to stay in.

Snoozles Hostel Galway

Galway, Ireland

A short walk from the city centre. Only one shower per room of 10 people though. Very welcoming staff. Big and clean hostel. I would definitely go back!

Bru Bar & Hostel

Cork, Ireland

I had a room of 4 people. Washrooms are not in the room, which is something I prefer. It is right on top of a bar, which is accommodating when you have a little too much to drink. There are also other bars next to the hostel with very good beef stew. Loved the place!

Portree Hostel - Waterford City

Waterford, Ireland

This hostel is different from the ones I've been to. The kitchen is very old and the bed linen too. I couldn't have any cold water in the shower so I had a hard time washing myself since it was burning hot. The wifi worked poorly. But overall, it is very close to the restos and pubs (walking distance), it has free parking, and I was nicely welcomed at my arrival.