Location: Australia, Gender: Female, Age: 24

One Stop Hostel Sihanoukville

Sihanoukville, Cambodia

Best hostel I've stayed in in Asia! Clean, comfy, great showers, and lovely staff, definitely worth those few extra $$ :)

The Mad Monkey

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Good spacious dorm rooms with decent ensuite, comfortable beds and good a/c. Great atmosphere, with something always happening upstairs, staff always getting everyone involved. Great hostel for people who want to party!

• 7th Nov 2015

Taco Shack Hostel

Koh Tao, Thailand

Really cool hostel with a great atmosphere, staff were super friendly, right near the pier, and decent eats! I would of stayed longer if I wasn't so broken from the full moon. Would definitely stay again when I return to Koh Tao :)

Liquid Lounge Hostel

Koh Samui, Thailand

I had such a great stay at this hostel! The beds are great, the showers are great, the cleanliness is great, the location is great.. And the staff were beyond amazing! It's quite new so at the moment I don't think many people know about it, so it may be a bit quiet..but It'll definitely kick off soon! It will be the place to stay in samui! :) Stay here!!

Thank you very much and hope to see you soon again.

Pak-Up Hostel

Krabi, Thailand

Extremely helpful staff, super comfy and clean. Showers are great! Good atmosphere. Everything you want in a hostel :) !

Smart Hyde Park Inn Hostel

Great location, most of the staff were friendly and helpful, kitchen facilities, pretty cool common area! It was a bit cosy in the dorm rooms, but still a decent stay :)

Hostel DownTown

Prague, Czech Republic

Generally the best hostel I've stayed in. Great location, great facilities, spacey rooms, clean, great showers, and the friendliest most helpful staff! I only wish I was in Prague longer! You should stay here!

Generally the best comment i have read today! Dear Jessica, thanks a lot! I hope you will find the time to visit us aging during next years! Best regards, jakub, manager.

A&O City Hackerbruecke

Munich, Germany

Only stayed one night, but was a great stay!

The White Tulip Hostel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Had the best stay, friendliest staff! The guys at the Irish bar were awesome too :) All the basic stuff you'd expect in a hostel.. Onlyyyy thing is the ceilings are quite low in the rooms, smashed my head every morning as I was on the top bunk! You should stay here ;)

London Backpackers

It has a pretty cool atmosphere about it, I love the paintings on the wall ! :p A bit far out from central London, but the metro is soo close, so it won't affect you too much! Decent hostel ;)

Youth Hostel Anna

Santorini, Greece

Great atmosphere, semi clean, helpful staff - everything you hope for in a hostel! It's a bit far from Fira, but great location in Perissa! Plus the bus stop is 2mins away :)

Telhinis Hotel

Rhodes, Greece

I got changed to Roseberry studios instead. Very cute basic hotel, has all essentials in room! Verrrry close to bar street! All of the staff were great, very helpful, and friendly :) The owner gave me a lift to the ferry port, too!

Athens, Greece

Good location, friendly staff. Can be a bit noisy because of the roof top bar, though its amazing up there! Best views :) Good place to experience all the good qualities of Athens... And the walking tour was great! :)