The Siem Reap Hostel

Siem Reap, Cambodia

Great hostel with friendly staff, clean, and good location. The lounge downstairs is very big and there is a bar that also serves food. Overall, I enjoyed my stay here and would recommend to others.

Pak-Up Hostel

Krabi, Thailand

This is an excellent hostel! Very comfy beds, clean, nice showers and bathroom. The rooftop bar is also nice and they organize nightly events. However, this is a large hostel and it can be a little bit difficult to meet people if you are traveling solo.

Bodega Bangkok

Bangkok, Thailand

I really liked this hostel a lot. The guys who run the place are very friendly and helpful. The common area is great and it is very easy to meet fellow travelers. The beds are quite comfortable and rooms are spacious. The location is also quite nice since the hostel is located in an alleyway which makes it quiet and not so busy but if you walk 5 mins out there is everything. I have no complaints about this place and would definitely recommend it to others.

Grand Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

I was very impressed by the size of the room and the fact that there were no bunk buds which is excellent for the price

Giramundo Hostel

Ibiza, Spain

Don't expect much from this place, the price isn't bad considering it's Ibiza but it's quite basic. The wi-fi will only work downstairs by the reception area or the upstairs lounge. This is the only place I've stayed that asked me to pay for luggage storage. I felt like it was a bit harder to meet and socialize with others at this hostel.

HelloBCN Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

Good location, wristband key is convenient, the bar and lounge downstairs was lively at night and great place to meet people

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Excellent hostel, this place feels like home while you're away. The staff is very friendly and helpful and the common area downstairs is great! I've met so many cool people at this hostel while staying there. It's not exactly the closest to the main center or the attractions but I actually preferred it that way. I would definitely recommend this place.