Location: China, Age: 43

Smile Society

Bangkok, Thailand

Good location, it is a little far from STB subway, and the atomsphere is very good. I will stay again next time.

Dozy House

Chiang Mai, Thailand

Even though it is inside the old city, it is a little far away from the east gate, where a lot of bars are situated.

Downtown Siem Reap Hostel

Siem Reap, Cambodia

Good location, very near night street. very good staff, always gvie good advice to me when I questioned them.

Eighty8 Phnom Penh

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

good staff, nice atmosphere

Deeps Hostel

Ankara, Turkey

It is very near station of subway, so it is very convenient to bus station and airport. but it is too small to find for visitors. I suggest them to make a bigger name on the road as so to find it easier for visitors.

Tabiat Cave Hotel

Goreme, Turkey

I would say it is not real cave hostel, but the owner is very nice old man. Location is ok, but it is a little far away from outdoor museum

Artemis Yoruk Hotel

Pamukkale, Turkey

It is very good to stay at Artemis Yoruk Hotel, especially I like the swimming pool very much. It is just located at the gate of Pamukkale, just 3-5 minutes by walking

Bodrum Backpackers

Bodrum, Turkey

Good lcoation, only 2 minitues to bench, but it is very hot in the room, there is no air-conditions and it is very noisy because of the bar under our room.

Atillas Getaway

Selcuk, Turkey

It is located at the side of hill and very quiet, but it is a little far from bus station and they picked us up free. It is better if they could take us back to Selcuk bus station free at any time.

Istanbul Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Good location, good staff and breakfast environment is very good.

Game Guesthouse

Jeju Island, South Korea

Good loation, good staff, good sevice and good price! If I come to Jeju island next time, I will choose to stay again.

JK House in Seoul

Seoul, South Korea

Staff is very nice. When I met some problems, they always smiled and helped me solve the problems. Thanks very much.

Hotel Europa Life

Frankfurt, Germany

Good location and nice staff. I will recommend to my friends.