Amsterdam Hostel Leidseplein

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Hostel is located on a very noisy street, but it didn't bother me. I stayed in a mixed 6-bed ensuite. Beds were fine but there were only 2 outlets for us all. The bathroom was less than ideal. The shower was on top of the toilet and caused everything to remain wet and dirty after someone showered. Most of the staff were very friendly but the manager was rude. Its in an excellent location in Leidesplein, right next to several trams and buses and very easy to walk to everything.

Itaca Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

Itaca is a small hostel with superb staff. It was very clean and had lockers for each person in the dorms. There was a big kitchen, eating area, and living room with a tv. It was in the best location right next to Cathedral de Barcelona. Easy to walk to everything and near 2 metro stops. I would definitely recommend this place again!

What a great review! Thanks so much! We would recommend you as a perfect guest :P . The location is perfect, and the facilities too. We don't have words to express our happiness after read your words. Kind regards from all the Itaca staff.

Good place to stay while in Paris. I stayed in an 8-bed mixed dorm and the beds were great with a light and outlets. Each person had a locker but bring your own lock. It was nice to have Belushi's restaurant right there. And it was convenient to the train and transportation. I would have preferred something closer to the big sites. Relatively clean and great wifi!

Hostel Van Gogh

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Located right in Musemplein, close to many restaurants and shops. It is also right next to a tram and bus stops. Stayed in an 8-dorm ensuite and it was very clean. Everyone had a small safe which was a plus. The bathroom was very clean and staff were superb. I would definitely stay here again!