Green Frog Hostel

X Hostel Bucharest

The Cozyness Downtown Hostel

Alice Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

Convenient being so close to the train station. Great tips from staff on what to see around Budapest! Well equipt kitchen, especially the toaster oven. Excellent environment for a group of friends or a couple as its a lovely cosy apartment.

City Backpackers Hostel

Stockholm, Sweden

Some of the best facilities I've seen in a hostel, plenty of computers, showers, kitchen space, common areas and extras.. Like free skate hire and sauna! Close to train station and easy to find. Not the cheapest option but worth it for the facilities and 'free' stuff!

2kronor Hostel - Old Town

Stockholm, Sweden

This hostel was in a great location and was very clean. The one problem I had was that staff were only available for a few hours each day and not very helpful about what to see in Stockholm. Also there was no atmosphere at all in the hostel. During my three night stay, I spoke to one other person... so it's not a good place to meet fellow travellers. But I have no complaints about the hostel itself. Very nice.

Hostel Colours

Milan, Italy

Nice place. Close to the metro and easy to get around by metro from here.

Nuova Locanda Belvedere

Venice, Italy

There are not enough bathrooms but they were clean. Easy to find from the mestre train station but a bit of a mission coming back from Venice central at night.

Archi Rossi Hostel

Florence, Italy

Good breakfast and good location close to the station.

Hostel of the Sun

Naples, Italy

The staff were amazing!! Really helpful and friendly, it was like we were old buddies. Felt so comfortable that I kept extending my time there. The facilities and breakfast were great and it was helpful to be able to book excursions at reception. Location was awesome for me as I'm always getting lost- it's super close to the ferry and easy to get to the train station. Loved my time at hostel of the sun :)

The Bunkroom

Chester, England

Fantastic location close to the train station, supermarket and the whole town! The rooms are clean and the kitchen is one of the best I have used in a hostel. Love relaxing in the outdoor area

Embassie Liverpool Backpackers

Liverpool, England

The hostel is not really central, but it doesnt matter! The atmosphere is so friendly at the Embassie, I was offered a drink on arrival and Kevin explained the best things to see in Liverpool. I was so lucky to visit on a Thursday night, when Kevin does the free Beatles tour. Its good fun to walk around together and Kevin is very entertaining. Free coffee, tea and toast, which was fantastic and what a nice surprise to see vegemite is provided!

Staff were lovey and helpful. Would have liked a kitchen or common area but was nice to sit in the pub :) Very close to Victoria coach station which was handy.