• Belgium, All Female Group, 18-24
Hostel Ljubicica, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina
21st Jul 2013

it was really near from the center and not expensive at all, perfect for people travelling without money, but my room was a 14 persons room without windows, that was not great, a lot of noise, you can smoke inside and all that stuff. if you want a place calm (but more expensive) it's not there you want to come, but if you are a cheap traveller who don't care of that kind of stuff it will be good ! it depends the way you want to travel !

• Belgium, All Female Group, 18-24
Hostel Nina, Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina
18th Jul 2013

Great atmosphere, peace and friendly, people are reaaaally kind, they suggest taking us and returning us to the station, they propose interesting activities about the war, the city and the neighborhood. They are really educated on the history of their country, it's reaaally interesting to talk with them. We left our bag in the ihostel because it was very secure,and it was near the center. if I have to come back (and I hope I will !!) I'll come hear, for sure.