B&B Carmen, Verona, Italy
5.1
28th Jul 2013

AWFUL. No answer when I buzzed,other resident let me in. Owner was there the whole time! Didn't have my reservation, told me to wait while she checked in other people. After 45 mins standing & worried with no explanation,she told me to get in her car&go to her other bb.When I questioned this,she was angry&cursing in Italian,not knowing I understand! Other bb had no ac&was further from station.Had to argue for room w/ac.Electricity went out mult times a day.No coffee/bread stocked for breakfast.

Mrs. Julie, Rome, Italy
6.6
27th Jul 2013

Fine place to stay, but I've stayed at better for this amount of money. Nothing special, but nice staff and decent facilities. Would be better if there was AC during the hot Rome summer. Not much air flow in the room, and lack of AC made for a pretty miserable sleeping experience.

B&B A To' Casa, Palermo, Italy
22nd Jul 2013

Mauro was awesome and made the place feel like home! Loved my stay here so much, we even booked an extra night. Wonderful experience!

La Controra Hostel Naples, Naples, Italy
18th Jul 2013

Great, fun hostel! Met a lot of wonderful people and staff was excellent!

Freedom Traveller, Rome, Italy
5.7
13th Jul 2013

Stayed in the four-bed female dorm, which is very close to reception. It was horribly noisy every single night of my 5 night stay. The night staff was extremely loud, and on multiple nights, we heard screaming arguments taking place with staff. Had to ask staff to quiet down more than once after 3 am cause our whole room couldn't sleep. Very unthoughtful when you know there is a dorm nearby and no soundproofing, plus a 10-3 lockout so no options to take a nap. AC worked 50% of the time.